This Stormwater Reuse Study includes:
- An informative narrative of the how stormwater can be effectively reused.
- The benefits of stormwater reuse to the FDOT and the End-User.
- Coordination with the Water Management Districts and FDEP regarding environmental and permitting issues associated with the reuse of stormwater. Also included is a review of the possible grant funds that are available from various state agencies to support this creative Alternative Water Supply (AWS) initiative.
- Potential stormwater reuse related challenges to overcome.
- Identification of potential End-Users that may be motivated to buy or trade for the harvesting of stormwater runoff from the FDOT stormwater management facilities.
- Data Analysis, evaluation and ranking of potential opportunities.