The NST Team
Our experienced team members have diverse backgrounds in finance, hydrology, hydrogeology, stormwater management, water resources, permit compliance, geology, engineering, mathematics, mapping and sustainability. With a solid team, opportunities to acquire and develop stormwater infrastructure can be researched and acted upon quickly, providing solutions for our clients and the water quality challenges in our communities.
john (jack) fiveash
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder
- Founder and Chief Executive Officer of WSource Capital Group, Inc.
- Attorney since 1987, including over 30 years of stormwater experience
- Co-founder and former president of HKD Properties, Inc. – a commercial property company
- Former CPA with Coopers & Lybrand (PwC) serving in both tax and audit groups
- Florida State University graduate with a degree in accounting
- Law degree from the University of Florida
President and Chief Operating Officer
- Proven leader, mariner, and operator across diverse disciplines
- Commanded USS Truxtun, a guided missile destroyer
- Commanded the U.S. Navy Center for Security Forces, delivering training to sailors and marines in support of firearms, small boats, security/law enforcement, combat survival, and resistance missions
- U.S. Naval War College graduate with a master’s degree in National Security and Strategic Studies
- U.S. Naval Academy graduate with a degree in oceanography
jeff Littlejohn, P.E.
President of Business Groups, Co-Founder
- Former Deputy Secretary of the Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Licensed Professional Engineer with extensive engineering and management experience in water resources
- Former Principal Professional Engineer with Isiminger and Stubbs Engineering, Inc.
- U.S. Naval Academy graduate with a degree in ocean engineering
- U.S. Navy Special Operations Veteran
Vice President, Assistant Corporate Secretary
- NST accounting and finance manager
- Montana State University-Billings magna cum laude graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Mathematics
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration-Accounting from University of Phoenix
- Active community member, Speech and Drama coach
Mark Thomasson, P.E.
Executive Vice President, Director of Engineering and Science - Chief Stormwater Engineer
- Former Director of the Division of Water Resource Management at the Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Professional Engineer licensed in Florida and Georgia with over 25 years of experience in all aspects of stormwater and water resource management
- Former Vice President and Director of Stormwater at Genesis Group (now part of Halff Associates)
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering from Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge
General Counsel, Executive Vice President, Secretary, Co-Founder
- Attorney since 1990
- Partner at Steinmeyer Fiveash, LLP
- Former attorney for the Florida Department of Natural Resources
- Former senior attorney for the Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Finance and law degree from University of Florida
Board Member, Co-Founder
- Over 30 years of experience as a consultant to private, governmental, industrial, and utility clients regarding sustainability, climate change policy development, carbon footprint analysis and reporting, superfund sites, voluntary industrial site remediations (including Brownfields), and litigation support
- Co-founder and former president of Cameron-Cole, LLC, a national environmental and sustainability consulting company
- Certified Environmental Risk Manager
- Earth and Planetary Science degree from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.)
Michael Dennis, Ph.D.
- President of Breedlove, Dennis, and Associates, Inc. a professional environmental and natural resources consulting firm established in 1976 with a deep understanding of Florida’s environmental regulations and their application to the constructed environment
- Ph.D. from University of Tennessee